About this Event
Fida© is the world’s first awards to promote fashion illustration and drawing around the globe, supported and partnered by some of the best brands and people in the fashion industry.
The aim of the awards is to celebrate the field of fashion illustration and highlight the major role the Fashion illustrator plays in the creative arts industry.
WIN £1000 EACH CATEGORY.
WE HAVE THREE CATEGORIES THIS YEAR:
Blakes 5 Star hotel is offering a 3 month residency for a selected winner, gaining access to hidden spaces and staying for free in various rooms over night curating fashion drawing experiences.
The Judges for this year:
Chair / Patrick Morgan
- Gill Button – Vogue/Gucci/Dazed/Nicole Farhi
- Richard Haines – Prada/Dries Van Norten/Valentino
- Ugo Gattoni – Hermes/Ruinart/Pierre Frey
- Quentin Jones – Chanel/Nasa/Coach/Louis Vuitton/Victoria Beckham
- Laura Laine – Vogue Japan/Vogue Italy/Givenchy/Elle/The New York Times
- Javier Mariscal – Louis Vuitton/Barcelona Olympics/Academy Award winner/Gaudi Award
- Ignasi Monreal – Gucci/Netflix/Dior/Louis Vuitton/Louboutin
- Philip Mauge – Designer/Runway – Burberry
- Massimo Nicosia – Head of Design – Zegna
Industry Press Panel
- Roberta Pinna – Fashion Market Editor Vogue Italia
- Chris Curry – Art Director The New Yorker
Young Fashion Illustration Ambassador
- Sabrina Percy
- Massimo Casagrande – Education Director Istituto Marangoni – Miami/Milan Harriet Posner – Conde Nast College – UK
Founded by illustrator/educator and artist Patrick Morgan RCA, who developed the Wallpaper* magazine education programme with the Royal College of Art, and has most recently been leading the luxury fashion illustration masterclasses with the V&A and Dior, for the ‘Designer of Dreams’ Exhibition.https://www.fidaworldwide.com/