Read more here http://www.brightnessnews.com/category/brightness-library/
by Oliver Jeffers (Author, Illustrator)
From the illustrator of the #1 smash The Day the Crayons Quit comes another bestseller–a giggle-inducing tale of everything tossed, thrown, and hurled in order to free a kite!
When Floyd’s kite gets stuck in a tree, he’s determined to get it out. But how? Well, by knocking it down with his shoe, of course. But strangely enough, it too gets stuck. And the only logical course of action . . . is to throw his other shoe. Only now it’s stuck! Surely there must be something he can use to get his kite unstuck. An orangutan? A boat? His front door? Yes, yes, and yes. And that’s only the beginning. Stuck is Oliver Jeffers’ most absurdly funny story since The Incredible Book-Eating Boy. Childlike in concept and vibrantly illustrated as only Oliver Jeffers could, here is a picture book worth rescuing from any tree.
- Age Range: 3 – 7 years
- Grade Level: Preschool – 2
- Lexile Measure: AD530L (What’s this?)
- Hardcover: 32 pages
- Publisher: Philomel Books; 1st Edition edition (November 10, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0399257373
- ISBN-13: 978-0399257377
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 0.4 x 12.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars 282 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,522 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)