Read more here https://www.brightnessnews.com/category/brightness-library/
A heartwarming picture book following a group of boys from different backgrounds throughout the school year as they become the best of friends.
Musa’s feeling nervous about his first day of school. He’s not used to being away from home and he doesn’t know any of the other kids in his class. And when he meets classmates Moisés, Mo, and Kevin, Musa isn’t sure they’ll have much in common. But over the course of the year, the four boys learn more about each other, the holidays they celebrate, their favourite foods, and what they like about school. The more they share with each other, the closer they become, until Musa can’t imagine any better friends.
In this charming story of friendship and celebrating differences, young readers can discover how entering a new friendship with an open mind and sharing parts of yourself brings people together. And the calendar of holidays at the end of the book will delight children as they identify special events they can celebrate with friends throughout the year.
- Age Range: 4 – 8 years
- Grade Level: Preschool – 3
- Hardcover: 40 pages
- Publisher: Salaam Reads / Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (June 30, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481485636
- ISBN-13: 978-1481485630
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,059,401 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)