Read more here https://www.brightnessnews.com/
by Aurora Cacciapuoti (Author)
A touching story of friendship, discovery, and overcoming your fears
Ami is afraid of absolutely everything, but when she meets a creature who needs her help, she puts her fears behind her to make her new friend feel better!
The more she does, the more she realizes what she has been missing until she is no longer afraid. Then she meets a new creature . . .
- Age Range: 3 – 5 years
- Grade Level: Preschool – Kindergarten
- Hardcover: 32 pages
- Publisher: Tate Publishing (September 15, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849766916
- ISBN-13: 978-1849766913
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #788,921 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)